Friday, November 4, 2011

Blog tag :-)

Rules -
 * You must post this rules.
 * Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
 * Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new question for the people you  tagged to answer.
 * You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
 * Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
 * No tag backs
 * No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this" you legitimately (a.k.a really,  trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 person.

11 things about me? Maigod what should it be?
My parents search the best name fer me. It is Anis Syahierah. I'm proud of this name, woots woots. Prefer to call me Anos. Don't ask me why. Nama aku comel. Kau jelly? Hi takde siapa kesah. I have one daddy, one mummy, two brother and i'm the only daughter also the youngest (V) Imma Melatians. Addicted to internet, music and photography. I don't have any crush cause i'm taken  by my heartbeat Muhammad Fariz. I love my bestfriend(s). Allah, prophet, parents, siblings, cousin, boyfriend and bff is important fer me. Sexy? Hell-o not really :3 I hate backstabber! If you respect me, i'll respect you more.

Answer for Nurin Saffa questions :
What my school name? Tadika Sempurna. Alhamdulillah sempurna till now, haha.
Are you like Korean band? Nooooo! I just love Jun-Pyo.
What's your bestfriend's name when primary school? S.P.A.I.N.S :-)
More likes McDonald or KFC? McD. I'm lovin it.
What your ambition? Architect babyyyyyy.
Have travelled world how many times? 1,2,3,4,5.. Sorry i can't remember it.
Do you like Cody Simpson' song?#Random question. Yaa but not all.
If your friends want to go to holiday, where placed you will recomended? Ssppeecchhlless :|
Since when you like to create blog? Last year. 2010.
My blog look nice or not? BURUK. K fucking joke. I like it cause its simple but shoo nice!
Do you be a copycat to get a awesome blog? Hell no. I hate it.

My question.
Have you doing a french kiss? Sex?
Who do you love the most?
Do you have enemy? Even one, name it.
Where is the best place you have been.
With who is your first monkey love?
Name 1 of your ex that you still love till now.
List the web that you will choose to release you bored?
Love or hate me? I need your honesty!
If i said i hate you, will you hate me back?
If someone keep crush on you very much, will you accept him/her in your life?

Next tagged victims -
Syafiqah Szln + Alyh Perry + Bell  + Aeman Azman + E-kaa  + Ekaa + Nada + Geena Meri + Fatiha Raihana + Affeq Amnan :D